Back to the Slopes!

After missing out on the last 3 years or so of snowboarding trips with the boys and assorted fun couples, I decided that this was the year Mr. Ahlgren was going to get back on the slopes to pick back up where the Nor Cal shredding left off 6+ years ago. It's sad, but I can't even remember the last time I rode… oh well.

So, after some due diligence researching options online and in the shop, I found a sweet deal of a set-up consisting of last year's versions of what I would ideally want to purchase if I had $400 or so more to spend…

1) A gorgeous 2009 Burton Custom Wide 162 with new ICS channel mounting system that basically allows for infinite stance options:


2) Environmentally-friendly 2009 Burton Cartel EST
Bindings that integrate specifically with the ICS mounting system, so they're super easy to adjust at any given moment with feet still strapped into the board:


3) 2008 Burton Shaun White Collection Boots that, um, look really cool:


Come on snow!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11/14/2009

    Snow boarding and Burton Sets >$400.... Lisa > Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/14/2009

    Have your Home-Girl knit you some warm gloves and socks, and good luck on those slopes, Ahlgren! XXOO Your loving but Cold Inlaws

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this what you want or what you have???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/16/2009

    He already has all of this, he just bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/16/2009

    WHEN are you hitting those northern slopes? Christmas break?
    Bring Chris and a Saint Bernard, Ahlgren........ and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's get a condo in TAHOE!!!!! my roomies will go in on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/16/2009

    Suz is BREAKING OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?