Dwell

Okay I'll admit it, in general I'm kind of obsessed with Dwell Studio. I've already bought 6 onesies for our baby girl from their new line at Target. But I only recently discovered their own signature adorable baby line of toys, and I can't help but covet these specific ones:






Owl Multi Stuffed Animal
Bunny Multi Stuffed Animal
Bear Multi Stuffed Animal

Stacking Rings
Soft Blocks
Magnetic Elephant, Hippo, and Pig

Comments

  1. Anonymous5/17/2010

    Stylish! 76 days and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! good taste and fawning over DWELL runs in the family (o; love you and that little bump. hope your monday is off to a good start (i'm in recovery today). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan is super picking about Adelaide's toys--in a great way! You should talk to her about her philosophy, etc. It's great. These toys look like something she would love for Adi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?