Nesting

We have been plotting and planning, deciding and then shifting decisions for the past few months on what we want our little girls room to be decorated like. Super girlie? Artsy? Funky? Ponies and Princesses? Little kid-ish? It was definitely a tough meaningless decision on which direction we wanted to go, but finally we've made our decision.

We wanted it to be bright, fun and playful, but nice enough for us to enjoy too. We are getting excited picturing our baby girl playing, laughing and snuggling us in this room, and in these adorable tiny little clothes too.

Here's a taste of what we are working on:





Comments

  1. Hey...i don't think this is meaningless, in fact, it is a beautiful reflection of this little girl and the love she is being invited into. all this preparation, thinking on her behalf, imaging what she'll be like, making her room pretty....I LOVE IT!!!! (oh and let's be honest there's a payoff for mommy and daddy as well who love to decorate and design!) YAHOO!!!! BABY GIRL AHLGREN!!!! Arriving in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/07/2010

    Colorful and nice.... You'll really love it when your little resident arrives
    in her sparkling new nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :sigh:
    I'm pretty biased. I think girl-things and colors are SO delightful! (That's probably why I'll be "blessed" with all boys! haha)
    Anyways, I LOVE your choices of colors and decor. Although she'll most likely want princess and ponies later on. Especially since she has an opinionated cousin Cass! haha Can't wait to see the room when it's done! :sigh:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/08/2010

    It looks as if baby Alhgren will have plenty of clothes. I'm glad you like pink so do I!
    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!! LOVE it!! I love birds and sweet pink vintage things! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?