Girls Weekend

Remember about 6 weeks after little Em was born I had a few of my childhood girl friends come visit for the weekend. Well at the time it was sort of a last minute plan, but since then we have decided to make it a more regular occurrence. So this weekend we're doing it again {only this time a bit more planned out} and we are taking over my Santa Monica pad.

We are going to be chatting, hanging with the babies, watching chick flicks, baking brownies, and some more girlie activities. Needless to say I am pretty thrilled for the upcoming weekend! Do you have anything fun planned? I hope you have a wonderful weekend.:)

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/14/2011

    I hope you all have a great time!
    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/14/2011

    Kyle will love this weekend, far away... Hope someone gets some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just thankful for the 3-day weekend. I think we're gonna finish painting the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lelia's brother told me you girls were going to take the town this weekend. WATCH OUT Santa Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?