Lindsay + Kyle {no, not my Kyle}
This past weekend I coordinated a wedding for a dear friend of our family, Lindsay. She is also one of my sister Susie's best friends and old roomies. We love her, she is a total doll!
The wedding took place at an incredible home in Santa Ana. The details of the space were amazing. The soft blue old victorian home was picturesque. It had a large pool with stone fireplace, twinkle lights scattered all around the large yard in multiple trees, and the gazebo with the white chairs was just darling. During the reception they had the In-N-Out truck serve us double-doubles and sodas, sprinkles cupcakes, and awesome DJ tunes! The vibe was ridiculously fun. Sadly I don't have many photos, as I was pretty preoccupied with all the details of Lindsay and Kyle's big day. But I did receive a few from our friend Elizabeth {thanks girl}. So here are a few photos for you.
Lindsay and her bridesmaids! Getting ready...
Hopefully I'll have more to come on this one! ;-)
The wedding took place at an incredible home in Santa Ana. The details of the space were amazing. The soft blue old victorian home was picturesque. It had a large pool with stone fireplace, twinkle lights scattered all around the large yard in multiple trees, and the gazebo with the white chairs was just darling. During the reception they had the In-N-Out truck serve us double-doubles and sodas, sprinkles cupcakes, and awesome DJ tunes! The vibe was ridiculously fun. Sadly I don't have many photos, as I was pretty preoccupied with all the details of Lindsay and Kyle's big day. But I did receive a few from our friend Elizabeth {thanks girl}. So here are a few photos for you.
Lindsay and her bridesmaids! Getting ready...
Under the chairs from the ceremony {via Random Photo of the Day}
Sister Susie and I taking a break {for like, literally, one second}
Hopefully I'll have more to come on this one! ;-)



Lindsay and the Shaw Girls never looked better!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds lovely. Best wishes to the happy couple!
ReplyDelete