Blurry State of Mind
These past few weeks have been blurry to me. Starting back at work and learning to balance being a mom too, is no easy task. Especially when I was finally getting my stay-at-home-mom role down. There is really no time for well anything but the basics. My new job has even gone "easy" on me, by not fully transitioning my accounts to me yet {I will mainly be handing Sony Pictures}. But come Monday, they are throwing me into the fire as they should, and I will begin the full workload.
Being that I have pushed this little blog of ours to the side these past few weeks, I feel I should give a quick update, as I've been in my blurry state of mind. Here's the other stuff we have been up to.
And really, when I look at these photos, I kinda realize that maybe the past few weeks haven't been as seemingly hard on me as I initially thought. Maybe it's just me missing the time I used to have with my little Em.
Emma learned to drive at the playground.
Uncle Chris came to visit! He is soooo cute with little Em, and she just loves him!
During Uncle Chris' visit, the two brothers snuck away from us for a few hours to go on a wild hike to Murphy Ranch, where there is an old Nazi settlement stronghold camp. Crazy! And out of control graffiti!!!
Spa Night! My amazing work partner in crime {sales lead extraordinaire} thought we should take our clients for a night out to the Beverly Hills Montage to both introduce me to them and say thank you for the last few campaigns. We felt like the "Princess Diaries" getting massages, facials, and sitting in our robes, lounging in a private room enjoying a luxury dinner afterwards. AMAZING!{photo via BHM}
Our church had an incredible service on 9/11! I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. They also payed tribute to those who had fallen by sticking 3,000 flags in the lawn with each individual name on each flag. It was beautiful and touching.
Being that I have pushed this little blog of ours to the side these past few weeks, I feel I should give a quick update, as I've been in my blurry state of mind. Here's the other stuff we have been up to.
And really, when I look at these photos, I kinda realize that maybe the past few weeks haven't been as seemingly hard on me as I initially thought. Maybe it's just me missing the time I used to have with my little Em.
Emma learned to drive at the playground.
Uncle Chris came to visit! He is soooo cute with little Em, and she just loves him!
During Uncle Chris' visit, the two brothers snuck away from us for a few hours to go on a wild hike to Murphy Ranch, where there is an old Nazi settlement stronghold camp. Crazy! And out of control graffiti!!!
Spa Night! My amazing work partner in crime {sales lead extraordinaire} thought we should take our clients for a night out to the Beverly Hills Montage to both introduce me to them and say thank you for the last few campaigns. We felt like the "Princess Diaries" getting massages, facials, and sitting in our robes, lounging in a private room enjoying a luxury dinner afterwards. AMAZING!{photo via BHM}
Our church had an incredible service on 9/11! I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. They also payed tribute to those who had fallen by sticking 3,000 flags in the lawn with each individual name on each flag. It was beautiful and touching.





Have a great week ahead! Chris and bro sure have fun together. Love to all the Ahlgen clan.
ReplyDeleteRCS