14 months
She is a total delight. At 14 months our little peanut is...
Walking fast
Falling Furiously to the ground, a lot
Babbling all the time {chatter box}
Giggling at the smallest little things
Pointing and saying in one word what she wants
Stacking blocks
Starting to say "Naoooo" oh dear
Getting into our TV stand and pulling out ALL of our DVD's
Playing her Xylophone
Sneaking into the Kitchen
Opening our cupboards and playing with the pots and pans
Snuggling, snuggling, and snuggling some more
I think this age/stage is quickly becoming my favorite.
Walking fast
Falling Furiously to the ground, a lot
Babbling all the time {chatter box}
Giggling at the smallest little things
Pointing and saying in one word what she wants
Stacking blocks
Starting to say "Naoooo" oh dear
Getting into our TV stand and pulling out ALL of our DVD's
Playing her Xylophone
Sneaking into the Kitchen
Opening our cupboards and playing with the pots and pans
Snuggling, snuggling, and snuggling some more
I think this age/stage is quickly becoming my favorite.
We love you Emma! You are a bundle of joy... Grandpa Shaw
ReplyDeleteI found with you the older you got the more I loved you except the terrible twos which if I remember correctly you hit at age four!
ReplyDeleteKatie hit her difficult stage at 18 months and it lasted many years :(, but I still loved her.
Susie never went through a difficult childhood phase and nor did Michael, or not that I remember.
Enjoy this time as much as you can.
Love,
Mum
It's so fun when they start communicate! Except the "no" word, grr.
ReplyDelete