Long Beach Sea Aquarium
This weekend we headed down South with some of our friends to the Long Beach Sea Aquarium. This was our first time visiting and we had a great time. It's really fun to explore new places and activities with Em. I think Kyle and I both love watching her face inquisitively light up.
Scuba Divers instructing us on the different sea life we were seeing.
Maddie & Daddy.
Family photo.
Schultzies!
After our morning at the Aquarium Em kept saying "I like Maddie" it was really sweet. Lately her new favorite phrase is "I like it" and she is now learning to put people's names in place of "it" when she has a fondness for them.
Scuba Divers instructing us on the different sea life we were seeing.
Ack! Sharks!
Shark Teeth... Em's expression is hilarious, so concerned {maybe for good reason}
My favorite, the incredible jelly fish. WOW.
Maddie & Daddy.
Schultzies!
After our morning at the Aquarium Em kept saying "I like Maddie" it was really sweet. Lately her new favorite phrase is "I like it" and she is now learning to put people's names in place of "it" when she has a fondness for them.











oh that little bug! can't wait for more time with her. xoxo
ReplyDelete