Birthdays, Bunnies, and a Babysitter
Last weekend was another whirlwind weekend, so much so that we are already onto the next and I have yet to recap our past one.
Dying eggs with Daddy, Mommy and Bunny!
Westly's First Birthday Party!
Look Birthday Boy had his party hat on perfectly, with mommies help!
Dying eggs with Daddy, Mommy and Bunny!
Westly's First Birthday Party!
The Buzzing Birthday Boy!
Cute Cody and I enjoying the festivities
Look Birthday Boy had his party hat on perfectly, with mommies help!
The other two tried to do it themselves, and couldn't quite figure it out...
+ Help, finally...
Santa Monica {back to LA, I know!} to celebrate Mrs. Elsie's wedding with our SM friends!
Then back to the central coast for Easter at Nana & Papa's.














yea for fun festivities and cute kiddos!!! (where is the babysitter part?)
ReplyDeleteBabysitter is for Elsie, because she was our old sitter. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures and memories! The Shawclan rocks.... RCS
ReplyDelete