Easter 2015
Easter is (shocker!) one of my favorite holidays, and I know I always "love" all holidays, but this one always gets me emotionally, spiritually. There is so much to it. So much Jesus. It is something so beautiful and refreshing, celebrating hope, new life. Knowing that there is grace, acceptance, forgiveness and love. A love that is sacrificing. A love that is truly to me, better than life.
We headed to the PAC and enjoyed beautiful worship songs by our friends Jessie & Darren. Looked at a rustic old wooden cross gorgeously adorned with florals from my dear and talented cousin, Nikki. And heard a great description of what Christ is to us. (Although I missed half of it b/c boo boo needed a snack, lol!) but nonetheless the morning was great!!
Later that afternoon we hosted a few (local) family members for lunch. I say this all the time, but I love my family!!! They are the best! We talked, relaxed, got biblical, enjoyed the warm sun, ate treats, the doggies coco & rocky chased around the yard, and of course... We had an Easter egg hunt!!










It was a really fun time. Thanks for your generous hosting and for the wonderful day... Dad
ReplyDeleteIt was a very nice time! Thank you Lisa and Kyle and everyone who brought contributions for the meal.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum