High highs
Tonight while trying to lower Ava's fever we drank icy spinach smoothies and gave her a few cold baths.
They thought their smoothie faces were so funny... And I did too.
And then Ava's fever hit 104, so Tylenol, popscicles and mommy doucing her in cold washcloths was the rest of our evening. Thankfully, it very quickly went down after that and so did my anxiety, and the phone calls to her doctor stopped as well.
Poor little bug still has a fever, but praying it goes away very soon!
On a lighter note my other doll faced girl has been so snuggly and funny lately, I just love her! I just tried to get one of us and my rapid photo taking skills, she still managed to change her expression 3, yes 3 times.







Wishing you all better health and that Ava has a normal temperature once again! Do everything the doctor advises or he won't want to treat your children.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum
I hope Ava will be all better soon and you all can enjoy a lovely weekend with birthday and mothers day fun. Love, Dad
ReplyDelete