Life lately: January-Lighthouse visit, New Years and girl time

It seems these types of posts are becoming more and more regular for me, but with less regularity in the postings... If that makes sense. It is getting harder and harder to carve out the time to do a quick post.

Here's what we've been up to in addition to working, school, preschool, events and church. 😊

Puzzles, all done by my smart girl 


Day trip/Lighthoise adventures, peek-a-boo---boo-boo


And gigantic amazing swings!!



Oh yeah New Years, we had a little party!


Schools was out for a few days so we had some fun at the children's museum!



This girl is SO into painting, I just love all of her creations!


Glow-in-the-dark bath time, so fun! 


Slumber party spa nights, with at home mani's!


Birthday parties for friends + Elsa!!!!


And last but not least, this photo popped up on my FB feed for "5 years ago" flashback. πŸ’• My baby girl, ahhhh! πŸ’•


We are heading out on a little getaway soon and leaving our beautiful babies in the care of our lovely family, and I already know I am going to miss them so much - hoping I can manage ok. I'm sure they'll be just fine, our strong lovely ladies will just enjoy a few extra treats + extra love from our families while we are away. And before we know it we'll be back together. πŸ’•and you better believe I will wake them up to snuggle them when I get home! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?