A super quick year in review
It seems as though I have been MIA for a year and a half. HA, sorry! I started posting so much on my other social media sites that I neglected my little blog. Well, with maybe one or two little posts in between. Here's the quick review... first, fa-la-la it's December! Ok... ;)
EM
She turned 6, then 7 - I missed both on this blog... time flies. She went to 1st grade, and started 2nd. She is flourishing at school. She is so smart. So kind and such a good friend. I admire her logic, smarts, and her sweet heart. I'm sure little sister will follow in her footsteps too. She looks up to her so much. She has a great crew of girlfriends, they are so darling. Her neighborhood friends and school friends are her whole world.
Last night I rocked her to sleep in the rocker, and put her up in her bunk. I realized I need to remember she is still so little, I need to give her more grace. I often think she is so mature, responsible, etc... which she is, but I need to remind myself that she needs extra hugs, nurturing and love and attention --- because she is still so little, and will always be my little girl.
AV
She turned 4, and is now 4 1/2. She is thriving and is loving her p/t Pre-K program at her school. She has so many friends, and even told us she has two boyfriends! HA! She told me she "really just likes Auggie" though. She is creative and loves to perform. She told me the other night, she will be a teacher like Teacher Kylee one day. And she will sing at night. Teacher + Rockstar! ;)
Today she tried to help Em pull out her front tooth. Em was so scared to pull it, and Kyle wanted to... so empathetic little Ava was trying to get her all of the things that would make her feel better. Like wanting to bring her a stuffed animal (one of her favorites called cinna-pup).
She's so lovely and caring. She has a huge heart. I want to always remember that even though she expresses her feeling so fiercely sometimes (being a toddler). She is empathetic and that is a gift. I never want her to loose that.
EM
She turned 6, then 7 - I missed both on this blog... time flies. She went to 1st grade, and started 2nd. She is flourishing at school. She is so smart. So kind and such a good friend. I admire her logic, smarts, and her sweet heart. I'm sure little sister will follow in her footsteps too. She looks up to her so much. She has a great crew of girlfriends, they are so darling. Her neighborhood friends and school friends are her whole world.
Last night I rocked her to sleep in the rocker, and put her up in her bunk. I realized I need to remember she is still so little, I need to give her more grace. I often think she is so mature, responsible, etc... which she is, but I need to remind myself that she needs extra hugs, nurturing and love and attention --- because she is still so little, and will always be my little girl.
AV
She turned 4, and is now 4 1/2. She is thriving and is loving her p/t Pre-K program at her school. She has so many friends, and even told us she has two boyfriends! HA! She told me she "really just likes Auggie" though. She is creative and loves to perform. She told me the other night, she will be a teacher like Teacher Kylee one day. And she will sing at night. Teacher + Rockstar! ;)
Today she tried to help Em pull out her front tooth. Em was so scared to pull it, and Kyle wanted to... so empathetic little Ava was trying to get her all of the things that would make her feel better. Like wanting to bring her a stuffed animal (one of her favorites called cinna-pup).
She's so lovely and caring. She has a huge heart. I want to always remember that even though she expresses her feeling so fiercely sometimes (being a toddler). She is empathetic and that is a gift. I never want her to loose that.



Comments
Post a Comment