Summer Fridays
One really nice thing about working where I work is a little something called Summer Fridays.
Every summer a good portion of our clients take half-days on Fridays. Because of this, my company decided to give us a break and allows us to take a few Summer Fridays off. Here are a few things I have planned for today, the first of many Summer Fridays...
Enjoying a morning coffee and treat…
Strolling around our charming neighborhood and stopping along the way to get a facial at Dermalogica on trendy Montana {compliments of Jen & Marta - thanks ladies!}…
Strolling around our charming neighborhood and stopping along the way to get a facial at Dermalogica on trendy Montana {compliments of Jen & Marta - thanks ladies!}…
and lounging around watching a super girlie movie – maybe one of these, or both!

Hope you have a relaxing 'Summer Friday' too!
Hooray for summer fridays! I love it!
ReplyDeleteFauf
Freaky fun Fridays and summer ahead too! Great.
ReplyDeleteYou packed a lot into your day off! I'm so glad you are having some free time (?).
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum