Where Are the Tattoos??


Seeing as this Blog is called Tattoos and High Heels, and there has yet to be a post on either one, specifically, I ("The" Kyle) thought I'd reverse that wicked trend and post about the amazing tattoo artist I found whilst perusing the interweb for some ideas re: a quarter sleeve on my left arm to match my right… 

His name is Dave Quiggle, and I'm kind of in love with him, er, um, his work, yeah… I guess when he's not playing in his band, or creating T-shirts for his clothing company, or art directing at Facedown Records, etc, he somehow finds the time to tattoo once a week at this shop in Temecula called Soul Expressions. Plus, he's a solid Christian and isn't afraid to say so, so that's pretty rad-gnar-spiritual-core, too. 

So, check these out and enjoy (and hopefully, come Fall, I'll be enjoying a Quiggle original on my arm!)…





Comments

  1. Anonymous6/07/2009

    You leave those buff arms alone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/07/2009

    Nooooooooooo.... Just imagine those new tattoos or get the new removable offerings.


    BEEN THERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one with the rose and diamond and eye...looking forward to seeing the new work on your arm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?