Off Site

Today I have a company off-site to celebrate reaching (or should I say surpassing?) our goals. So instead of working in my fabulous Herman Miller chair and cubicle today I am going to be hanging out in one of the cabana chairs at the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica.


But don't worry I'm not going to be swimming, playing Wii, sipping cocktails, or working on my tan all day long like most of my colleagues. I am just dropping by for an extended lunch (or maybe a bit longer) and then heading back home to wrap up a few things for work.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7/23/2009

    Way to to go! Surpassing your Q2 goals with the family and loved ones' baggage you have to carry is truly amazing...
    You're # 1. A BIG FAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/23/2009

    GLORIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?