Pillow Talk
Hubby and I were having way too much fun in our super hilarious pillow talk last night, that we completely forgot what time it was, and let me just give you a hint, it was way past our bedtime.
We are exhausted today! So exhausted that we pushed snooze on the alarm this am. I guess there goes the second day of my workout routine.
We are exhausted today! So exhausted that we pushed snooze on the alarm this am. I guess there goes the second day of my workout routine.
I love those pillow talk nights! We're always like, "we;ve got to go to sleep now." But then we don;t want to b/c we're having way too much and know that tomorrow we'll have to go our separate ways for the day. Sometimes we laugh so hard, and other times we stay up brainstorming about my book....
ReplyDeleteWhat workout routine? Is this new? Love your blog...........
ReplyDeleteThat happened to us last night too. -Michael
ReplyDeleteYes, I have a new concrete workout routine to kick my butt into gear. I have been dabbling in different workouts over the year (ie tried yoga, running, walking, etc) but nothing sticks. So now I am forcing myself to stick to a routine!
ReplyDeleteWorking out with concrete can get very hard. Try substituting plastic or
ReplyDeleterubber dumb bells..........