Maternity Shoot

This past weekend we had the distinct pleasure of heading up to Santa Barbara and shooting some maternity/couple photos with one of my (Lisa's) old friends from High School, Beth Armsheimer. If you know Beth, you know she's downright adorable! But she's also an incredibly talented photographer with an extremely creative eye, vintage california style and distinct artistic flair! It was so much fun shooting pics and catching up with her…

CLICK HERE to see her to visit her blog featuring a (sizeable) sneak peak of the day's shoot!


{p.s. we'll post a link to the full gallery and print ordering soon}

Comments

  1. Anonymous6/24/2010

    This is a great photo... For a change, both of you look adorable! Happy
    weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this one I thought baby ahlgren is gonna have the most beautiful eyes! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/27/2010

    Baby Ahlgren has definitely won the genetic lottery! she may give those adorable sullivan kids a run for their money. I'm thinking there's no sense in having kids--they'll feel so ugly next to their cousins! hahah

    Fauf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?