Nursery

Lots of hard work, a bunch of wonderful gifts (from you all!), and a ton of love have gone into this nursery and we finally put a few finishing touches on it this weekend. We think she'll love it, don't you?






Comments

  1. Anonymous7/20/2010

    Spectacular! Come on little girl... here's your new home, filled care and love. The Old Man Of The North

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!!! Love it. soooo cute. mmm....i notice that little stool, wouldn't happen to have a stencil with your name on it underneath all that paint. (o;
    O I am getting sooo excited. LOVE YOU! (and i love how the tree turned out)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a thought...black out shades. kids are sensitive to light (but you have months for this...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/20/2010

    OMG! It's gorgeous! I think this is your calling" baby's interior design! haha

    Fauf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! We love it. And by the way... WE LOVE owls too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW I like that you have a video monitoring system to keep an eye on the Doodle! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?