So Long Scion

Tonight, after a bit over 7 months of trying, we finally, officially and forever bid "adieu" to our first car together, our Scion tc. After numerous failed attempts, a number of let-downs, and with only a few weeks left until Baby A's due date, we were praying furiously that the car would sell. So thank God, glory hallelujah, good night and good riddance (even though we'll miss you terribly *tear*).


In loving memory, 2006 Scion tc, lic# 5UXM360, June 2006 – July 2010:




At this time we'd like to open the Comments section for you to share any thoughts or fond memories you might have of this fine vehicle ;-)

Comments

  1. I remember like it was just yesterday my first time meeting baby scion. she was young, free, and quick. we drove to santa maria for thanksgiving and (sigh) I just can't share anymore, it's too much, too hard, too many fond memories. But a chapter closes and another opens...toyota prius with precious cargo (o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. o dear baby widget is not face down...what odes this mean? (o;'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don;t think I ever rode in it! ::sniff sniff:: But I loved riding in the one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/15/2010

    Aloha and farewell old Scion and welcome new Prius and Little Lady
    Ahlgren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, remember this one time, we were riding in the Scion and I was all like, "Doooode, this is siiiick". And then you were all like, "Yeah, bro... I know". That was siiiick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?