Vintage Garden
We are planning our first big family trip to France this Spring.
We've been to France before {hubby has been numerous times and speaks pretty good French} but last time we stayed mostly in the North {oh la la Paris}. So this time we are going to visit the South of France for the majority of our stay. I am ecstatic to visit a place I have never been. So when I found this print I fell in love. I don't exactly know where this is in France, but I do know one thing, I want to go there {or somewhere like it} it's so lovely and quaint. Can't wait!
We've been to France before {hubby has been numerous times and speaks pretty good French} but last time we stayed mostly in the North {oh la la Paris}. So this time we are going to visit the South of France for the majority of our stay. I am ecstatic to visit a place I have never been. So when I found this print I fell in love. I don't exactly know where this is in France, but I do know one thing, I want to go there {or somewhere like it} it's so lovely and quaint. Can't wait!

You are going to France!? With Emma! Wow, you guys are adventurous : )
ReplyDeleteThat archway is reminiscent of your wedding archway. I expect that is why you like it so much.
ReplyDeleteGood luck taking Emma. I hope there will be somewhere she can crawl. Maybe she'll come back speaking French! :)
Love Mum
This is a beautiful garden park in Paris. If I remember right, it was very pretty, with lots of organic vegetable plants and flowers too... Mom and visited it twice, once on our honeymoon. XXOO Dad
ReplyDeleteP.S. On second thought, this could be one of many vegetable type gardens in France or even the U.S... In any case, it's a beautiful picture. RCS
ReplyDeletehey dad & li--i think it's in Cambria, CA ( :
ReplyDeleteat any rate eat crepes for me, listen to lovely french music, and enjoy the wine and countryside! flew over santa monica and let out a sigh. miss u!