Sprinkle
This past weekend I was invited to a sprinkle {our friends smaller version of a baby shower} for our sweet friend Kim, she is due in October with her second child, a little boy. I was thrilled to celebrate with her and a few close girlfriends at our friends Santa Monica home. It was a warm Summer evening with great conversations, sweet wines, decadent cheeses, and savory asparagus gruyere tarts and tomato tarts.
We topped off the end of the evening with a Q&A for the mama to be, watching her open the most darling gifts and devouring chocolate dipped strawberries, homemade butterscotch pudding and mini cookies.
We topped off the end of the evening with a Q&A for the mama to be, watching her open the most darling gifts and devouring chocolate dipped strawberries, homemade butterscotch pudding and mini cookies.




Scrumptious! It's hard to stay on a diet if one visits this blog too often....
ReplyDeleteHave a fun week! RCS
I've already gained two pounds just from Lisa being here! It sounds as if it was a lovely shower.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum