the week, via my iPhone
Em and I are up on the Central Coast visiting my family this week. I'm desperately trying to enjoy the last little bits of Summer before I start back at my 9 to 6 job. And I'm doing a pretty good job if I do say so. We've had dinners out, walks with friends, cousins galore, and a trip to Chuck E Cheese. We are heading to SLO today to enjoy more family and fun and we are having a great time but definitely missing daddy Kyle. A few snapshots from our week so far.
OH and Emma's lovey for the week, snow bear. ;-)






Gooooooooooo Emma and Mighty Mommie!!! Have fun in SLO.... Love, Papa
ReplyDeleteI hope Emma gets over being afraid of me. Today I seemed to scare her. Maybe a trip to SLO will get her better and I will take off my glasses next time I see her. I hope you have a good time with Susie.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum (Nana)