Yikes!
Yesterday was a crazy day for our family, for a few reasons:
Begin Crazy List Below:
{Em after the fall, this is showing the GOOD side of her face! The OTHER side has one big swollen cheek scrape, bruises, and little scabs on her nose and forehead. She wouldn't let me photograph the bad side.}
Begin Crazy List Below:
- I had just returned from my first weekend away from Em, so the night prior she was a wreck.
- I was a wreck, having not slept much {I'm lame and not a good sleeper when in new places}
- I won't mention how many days I hadn't showered for...
- Kyle had just returned from his first solo trip with Em {to LA for a friends wedding}.
- Kyle lost Em's beloved Nuk Pacifier while coming home from LA {RIP "paci" 8/2/10-4/1/12}.
- Our house was completely trashed, uh still is. We kinda stopped unpacking last week and didn't start back up because of the weekend festivities. Total mess.
- Kyle had his first day back, working as a freelance Creative Director consultant for his old company {read: not ready, can we have 5 more weeks to adjust pretty please}
- Our printer sucks and hates my companies network connect wireless connection, hmmm.
- Kyle is now sick.
- Em had her first day with a new babysitter.
{Em after the fall, this is showing the GOOD side of her face! The OTHER side has one big swollen cheek scrape, bruises, and little scabs on her nose and forehead. She wouldn't let me photograph the bad side.}
I'll pray for Emma to heal quickly after her fall and for things to calm down for the three of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mum
Oh, get better soon dear little Em. We love you... And wonderful Kyle too.... See you Friday, Little Sleep Lisa....RCS
ReplyDeleteYou guys are brave. I place you in Gryffindor for your bravery through the month of March.
ReplyDelete