Half Way

How is little Em already half way through her first year today, 6 months exactly! Time flies when you are having fun {and sleep deprived, lol}. She is now slightly over 13 lbs, in the 7th percentile weight wise, the 25th percentile for height, and a whooping 60th percentile for her head size. She's going to be a smart girl what can we say!

She is sitting up all by herself {well, most of the time}...

She is making friends {little Em and her cousin Cody, below}...

She is currently drinking coffee {well chewing on the mugs anyways}...

She is giggling a lot {especially when I sneak up on her and daddy, just before bedtime}...

She is eating her toes...

She is going for rides in her stroller now, instead of the bijorn {of course her best friend Sophie the giraffe must come with us}

We can't wait to see how much more she'll grow and grow on us during the next 6 months.

Comments

  1. Happy Half-Birthday Emma! She's so cute! We missed you guys this weekend. :( We really need to see you more...just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/02/2011

    I loved this blog and photos. The two cousins look great! See you soon...
    Happy 1/2 Birthday, Emma...... RCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/03/2011

    I loved it too. Love to all of you. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute!!!

    www.dooleynotedblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?