Valentine's Love
This year we are on a shoe string budget for EVERYTHING. So with Valentine's Day and our Anniversary approaching quickly, we've both got to get extra creative. Especially with little to no extra dollars for gifts. It's the thought that counts anyways, right?
Lucky for you {and me} I found a few fun FREE items to spice up the calendar hogging holiday:
Twig & Thistle created these super sweet downloadable play on word stickers to add some love to your sweethearts morning fruit.
The Paper Source catalog that's currently in stores has a really silly mustache heart cover. And because I can't afford the actual $20 create your own mustache valentines, I decided to grab a few catalogs from the store, and create them myself by cuting them out and creating lovey-dovey word bubbles around the house for my man. ;)
Kate Spade creates some swanky and some silly E-Cards, B MINE, to send to loved ones.
And if all else fails, it can't hurt to just do the traditional acts of picking flowers, making brownies, snuggling up to a dvd, giving a massage, or even a simple kiss or a hug. Everyone loves to feel loved.
What are you doing for February the 14th?
Lucky for you {and me} I found a few fun FREE items to spice up the calendar hogging holiday:
Twig & Thistle created these super sweet downloadable play on word stickers to add some love to your sweethearts morning fruit.
The Paper Source catalog that's currently in stores has a really silly mustache heart cover. And because I can't afford the actual $20 create your own mustache valentines, I decided to grab a few catalogs from the store, and create them myself by cuting them out and creating lovey-dovey word bubbles around the house for my man. ;)
Kate Spade creates some swanky and some silly E-Cards, B MINE, to send to loved ones.
And if all else fails, it can't hurt to just do the traditional acts of picking flowers, making brownies, snuggling up to a dvd, giving a massage, or even a simple kiss or a hug. Everyone loves to feel loved.
What are you doing for February the 14th?






I'm hugging my little piggy until she she squeals with delight!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day