Telling Time

I am head over heels for these vinyl clocks, created by designer Pavel Sidorenko, they are so rad! What awesome works of art. I'd love to put this up in my home. Only problem is, I can't decide which one I would pick! I'm leaning towards the numbers because it's a more modern take on a classic clock.





Which one would you pick?

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/25/2011

    I think it is a little difficult to actually see the exact time on all of them, but, if I were you, I'd pick the one with Paris on it as you are going to France.
    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/25/2011

    i like them all, but would probably buy number 4. RCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i', with dad the last one...love them all tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cool!! I can't decide which one I would want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them. For us, I'd pick the man and the woman. For Susie, I'd pick the last one. For a college student, I'd pick the Paris one. For you, I'd pick the NUMBERS one. It fits your house and style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Michael, good choices! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a _____?